The wrist brace is used when injury rehabilitation processes affecting the wrist.
– Post-traumatic conditions
– Inflammations within the wrist area
– Loosen velcro straps and stretch out splint on a flat surface
– Position wrist and lower arm centrally on the stabilizer
– Loosely close the velcro straps in the area of the lower arm first
– Pull towards elbow to optimise the position in the wrist area
– Close velcro strip between thumb and index finger, retighten remaining strips
– Wrap the long velcro strip around the wrist and fix in place
In the event of pressure areas, look for defective areas on the body of the stabiliser. Do not use any damaged products.
Product disposal is the wearer’s responsibility. Local and legal regulations must be complied with.
Store in a dry place.