Universal Wrist Stabilizing Bandage that gives you comfort and care.
– Immobilization of the wrist during post-traumatic and post-operative conditions and inflammatory complaints.
– Loosen velcro straps and stretch out splint on a flat surface
– Position wrist and lower arm centrally on the stabilizer
– Loosely close the velcro straps in the area of the lower arm first
– Pull towards elbow to optimize the position in the wrist area
– Close velcro strap between thumb and index finger, retighten remaining straps
– Wrap the long velcro strap around the wrist and fix in place
To avoid pressure damage, select the correct size. Make sure that the 2 most distant bands are loosely wrapped around the metacarpus to prevent constriction.
Product disposal is the wearer’s responsibility. Local and legal regulations must be complied with.
Store in a dry place.