Immobilization of the shoulder and upper arm and padding in the neck area.
– Injuries of the shoulder girdle
– Inflammation of the shoulder
– Place the strap over the back of the neck and position the elbow and wrist in the two slings at the ends of the straps
– Use the buckle to adjust the correct length. Bend the relaxed, suspended arm at approximately right angles to the elbow
– Center the adjustable CVC pad and move it to the back of the neck
Product disposal is the wearer’s responsibility. Local and legal regulations must be complied with.
Store in a dry place.