– Post-operative after osteosynthesis of the navicular bone and other surgeries in the wrist area and base of the thumb
– Post-traumatic after contusions, distortion, luxation
– Inflammatory diseases of carpal joints and tendons
– Loosen all velcro straps
– Pull the orthosis length of palmar and radial aluminum stabilisers over the hand and forearm, keeping the thumb pulled in
– Immobilize the thumb by wrapping the velcro closure band on the end vertically with respect to the lateral axis of the thumb, and then wrap the closure diagonal to the fleece in the slot on the stabilizer
– Tighten both extended velcro bands using the two distal plastic clasps and single proximal plastic clasp and the closure of the orthosis using the hooks to the desired tightness on the fleece
Select the correct size. Adjust the closure tightness adequately. Do not use the product if defective.
Product disposal is the wearer’s responsibility. Local and legal regulations must be complied with.
Store in a dry place.